Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Date in Celebration

The first time that I visited the Town of Celebration Florida, I absolutely fell in love with it. I have always been interested in the old fashion homes and architecture of the mid 1900's. So there it was, this quaint and stylish town had everything that I had dream of. Come join me as I show you the best things of Celebration!






Behind the Scenes:

We arrived at Celebration around noon. The temperature was a perfect 75 degrees! Mind you it was still winter season here in Florida. Then after several hours later it started getting warmer and warmer. The weather by 2:00 pm was around 83 degrees. And we still haven't finished half of our filming. Trust me it wasn't a good makeup and hair day after that. So that's when we decided to take a break at Starbucks.


Anecdote:

On the Starbucks scene you might have heard a girl that said: "Oh my goodness!", several times. Well she was excited when she saw this small dog. Not only was he so cute. But while his owner was inside the shop, he was outside patiently waiting for him. What a smart doggie!




Photo Fashion Shoot:

My outfit consisted of a silk purple retro style top, a velvet fitted black skirt, red sandals & silky black gloves. To complete my outfit, I added a lovely silk green and purple scarf and a purple flower to my hair. The only vintage item that I had was my black purse, which I purchased in one of my favorite thrift stores in town.



Crew favorite pick:

Bill's favorite car is a 1965 Mustang. So when he saw this fire red 1965 Mustang, which by the way was in mint condition, he got pretty excited. Rule number six: "Don't be staring at other people's cars."









Copyright © 2009-2010 RetroTimes Productions.

No comments: