Thursday, April 7, 2011

Retro Times Show: My Paris Room!



My dream is to one day go to Paris, but unfortunately at this moment I can't go. So what is a girl to do if she can't go to Paris? Well she brings Paris over. And that is what I did. I created my own Parisian retreat in my own home and I wanted to share it with you all!

Your Hostess,

Carmen Johnson




I welcome you to my Paris Room!







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Retro Times Show Index Guide
Style, Shopping, and Entertainment Information



Carmen's Wardrobe and Accessories:

* Jones Wear Belted Sheath Brown Dress with Lace Top: Jcpenney

* Joann Flapper Black Wig: Wildcat Wigs

* Leopard Fur Shawl: Thrifted



Paris Room Items:

* Crosley Musician Entertainment Center: Jcpenney

* Sound of Music 1965 Soundtrack: Amazon

* Vintage Ramleigh Pill Box Hat: The Antique Market, St. Augustine, Florida.

* Vintage Edwardian Black Boots: Time Zones Antiques and Collectibles , St. Augustine, Florida.



Radio Station: 89.9 Wucf Jazz and More



Thanks for tuning in!




Copyright © 2008-2011. Time Warp Wives. A Retrotimes Productions Website. All Rights Reserved.

No comments: